Friday, September 19, 2008

No. 112: Prince Charming

Prince Charming by Julie Garwood

This is an old Julie Garwood book that I have read a few times before. It is not her best, but I always like her books that are set in the west - the characters are very interesting. One of the problems with this book is that I didn't think there was enough resolution at the end, even though it is a fairly long book, most of it is taken up with the journey from England to Montana and the search for the twins. There is not enough time devoted to the evil uncle and the MMC's enemy the Army guy. Also I could have used a little more about the secondary characters Hunter and Victoria, they have an interesting story.

I went back to the library today and got another huge stack of books. Hopefully they will be good enough to keep me from being completely depressed that I have to go back to work Monday. I doubt it though.

No comments: