Friday, September 5, 2008

No. 103: Dying to Please

Dying to Please by Linda Howard

I had already read this book before but I bought it because it didn't sound familier - what is going on with my memory lately! It was okay - nothing great. The relationship was so-so, the killer was not overly exciting because you know who he is and he is only mildly creepy, some of the scenes were too graphic for me (again - when will I learn?) and some of them were just gross. So, kind of a disappointment. I have one more book by this author that I picked up on my trip to the used bookstore, then I imagine I won't read another for awhile. I can't remember why I used to like this author, I wonder if she has changed her writing style or if she had a series I liked or what - I will have to look into that.

No comments: