Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2011 Year in Review

Well, I totally failed in 2011 - I stopped blogging in July and never started up again. Lets hope I can get back in the habit in 2012! I did get a new (replacement) kindle that I have been using like crazy!

This years stats:

Total:  54
Best Month: January - 14
Worst Month: July - 2, but it is hard to say because I pretty much gave up at that point.
Most Read Author: Rick Riordan (9) and a close second Laura Ingalls Wilder (8) - so clearly 2011 was the year of YA fiction!
Fiction: 53
Non-Fiction: 1 - Finally Thin! by Kim Bensen
Unfinished Books:  1 - Divine Misdemeanors by Laurell K. Hamilton - unfinished in 2011 because of the sad death of my beloved kindle. I was about halfway through and desperate to finish because it was terrible and I wanted to finish it to end my suffering.

No comments: