Tuesday, January 10, 2012

No. 14: When I Fall in Love

When I Fall in Love by Lynn Kurland

This is the story of Nicholas, who is the second of Rhys and Gwen's children - one they found living in the village and being beaten by his Uncle and adopted as their own. Anyway, the first two Artane books were awesome, but lacking that certain time travel element I love so much. Well, finally, Nicholas can get a little future in his life!

Jennifer goes to visit her sister who is married and living in England (have to figure out which book that is - clearly my whole read them in order plan went out the window) and is mysteriously drawn to the ruins of the castle at Wyckham. And while she is visiting there - viola! Back in time!

This one has more of the good old heartbreak - he can't marry me, I can't marry him, we love eachother - nonsense I love so well. Also, a fantastic ending involving, you guessed it, MORE time travel!

No comments: