Wednesday, January 4, 2012

No. 1: Winning the Wallflower

Winning the Wallflower by Eloisa James

I got this novella because I had like $3 left on my amazon gift card and it was $2.99. It was pretty good! I have heard good things about this author even though I don't think I have ever read anything by her before.

I have to admit that the think I like best about Eloisa (I have decided that we are on a first name basis because I am sure if we ever met we would be friends) is her excellent descriptions of her MMCs - they are all super hot and she is very skilled at conveying that to her readers. A skill I appreciate. Another thing I like is that Lucy, the FMC in this story is primarily interested in her finacee because he is super hot, at least initially.

The other good thing (or bad thing if you consider my book budget) is that this book had lengthy excerpts from 3 other books by this author. Which soundsd so good that I had to buy them, and read them. Stay tuned!

No comments: