Tuesday, January 10, 2012

No. 10: A Garden in the Rain

A Garden in the Rain by Lynn Kurland

So between a bunch of hearings coming up, starting my new teaching job, and all the other craziness I have been dealing with, I have not been able to keep up by begining of the year reading pace. BUT, thanks to a Saturday afternoon and evening of peace and quiet while Aaron and the girls helped Justin build a bar, I managed to get hooked on one of my all time favorite authors and now (even though I have no time) I am furiously trying to re-read everything she has ever written!

Up first, Madelyn and Patrick! In Scottland no less, complete with time travel! So you know I liked it! This one was particularly great because the bad guy was her jerky ex-fiancee and he was sufficiently nasty so that I was very glad he ended up how he ended up. Just desserts are always the best.

These really are the best books, I can't believe I have not read them in so long. The good news is I basically forgot everything that happens so they are all brand new to me! And conveniently located in my hallway bookshelf, just waiting until I have a spare minute or two to read!

No comments: