Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Nos. 7 - 9: The Hunger Games Trillogy

The Hunger Games Trillogy - The Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mocking Jay

I went to the movies with Aaron for my anniversary and saw the preview for The Hunger Games movie (again) and it looked SO AWESOME that I had to re-read the series. I would love to get Aaron to read it too, but he will not. Because he is lame.

Aaron's lameness aside, these books are SO good. The first time I read Hunger Games I literally could not stop thinking about it for weeks. I am super excited about the movie, I hope it lives up to my very high expectations!

Also I am glad that this series continues to be good no matter how many times I read it, because I like to have some good (already purchased) books in my arsenal for times I kill my book budget in 1 day - Thanks Eloisa James and Suzanne Collins!

No comments: