Sunday, January 30, 2011

No 10. Darkfever

Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

I have read parts of this series a few times - but the "last" book just came out so I thought I would read the whole series over from the begining. And I am kind of glad I did because I completely forgot everything that happened in the fourth book. And I mean completely, it is like I never read it. Weird.

Anyway, this is the first in the series and it is my favorite of the whole bunch. I wouldnt have even read this series if I had known where it was heading. But nevertheless - I liked this book quite a bit. The FMC MacKayla or Mac had an interesting journey and you could really see a change from the begning to the end that felt authentic (where later in the series her change felt overexagerated and forced)

No comments: