Sunday, January 2, 2011

Year in Review - 2010

Well, I did not meet my resolution to read more books in 2010 than I did in 2009. Unfortunately, I read only 121 books this year, 1 less than 2009 and a staggering 20 less than in 2008. I hope I can improve for 2011 - although I foresee that it will be a busier year than ever before!

This years stats:

Total: 121
Best Month: January (20), March (20) and November (21 - although some of these were read in Oct.)
Worst Month: May (3), June (3) and December (3)
Most Read Author: Janet Evanovich - 19. For a second year running my most-read author. I re-read the entire Stephanie Plum series every year apparently!
Fiction: 117
Non-Fiction:1 - Band of Brothers
Unfinished Books: 0

I clearly need to renew my resolution - this time to emphasize timely posting because when I wait too long to post I forget what the book is about and that does me no good at all. I would also like to try to post immediately after finishing the book and before starting a new one - that way each book has its own post for easier searching. So we will see if that actually happens.

No comments: