Monday, January 24, 2011

No. 5: The Sea of Monsters

The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan

I have a problem. I am addicted to series. If I start a series, I am compelled to finish it. If I have a choice between a book that is in a series and a single book I will always chose the series. I think it is because a series can seem like one really long book - and that appeals to me because a single book is never long enough.

So, I liked this one for the interaction between Percy and Tyson - the good and the bad because family is never all good and I hate it when books pretend it is. I also liked the quest in this one.

I have a confession - I have actually read the entire series already. I am the worst at posting before I read a new book. Another confession - I have already read 2 other books outside the series. Bad Holly!!!

No comments: