Monday, March 15, 2010

No. 33: A Man to Die For

A Man to Die For by Suzanne Brockmann

This is the other reprinted book in - Nowhere to Run. I didn't like this one quite as much as the first, but for no real reason. I actually really liked this one too (despite the even more jarring outdated clothing references) and I loved how they first meet - when he sticks her into a trunk. But my favorite part was when I realized that Felipe Salazar is Jim/Diego's partner from the first book! A series!!!

This book had more action than the first, more sneaking around and murders and shooting and a scary killer whale incident (which I think I would rather be shot than get in a tank with a killer whale, but that is just me. Death by shooting is preferable to death by being literally SCARED TO DEATH!!!)

Anyway, this one was good too, I am glad I broke my spending freeze to get it. I love Suzanne Brockmann.

No comments: