Wednesday, March 31, 2010

No. 44: Until Forever

Until Forever by Johanna Lindsey

This was another bookshelf find. Although this time I was tricked into thinking that it was a book I had not read before. You would think that I would remember time travel, a viking, a cursed sword and William the Bastard. But I didn't remember it until I was a couple of chapters in. But since my memory is so tragically bad, even though I eventually recalled the book, I didn't remember the plot or the ending so it wasn't too bad.

I liked this book, I thought the way the author approached time travel was interesting, and the way she showed how changes in the past impacted the future was unique for a romance novel. Most of the time they just mess around in the past and don't care about the future. I actually prefer it that way, but I thought that this was an interesting alternative.

I also liked the ending. And I like the name Thornton 1 million times more than Thorn. But that is not saying much. I have come to discover how much the name of the MMC impacts my feelings about him. I never thought it really mattered before. Kind of weird, but interesting to note.

No comments: